As a last resort to help you solve whatever issue you may be having we recommend a factory reset. This is very simple to do, but please keep in mind: THIS RESET WILL CAUSE YOU TO LOOSE ALL YOUR AUDIO AND VIDEO ASSIGNMENTS ON THE RECEIVER; ALSO YOUR SPEAKER CONFIGURATION, SPEAKER DISTANCE , ALL LEVEL CALLIBRATION SETTINGS AND AUDYSSEY SETTINGS. YOU WILL LOOSE ANY PROGRAMED RADIO STATIONS IN THE MEMORY. If this seems fine with you, then let us proceed. To reset your receiver to its factory defaults, turn it on. While holding down the VCR/DVR button press the ON/STANDBY button, “Clear” will appear on the display and the AV receiver will enter standby mode. We hope that this helps to solve the problem. However, if it does not, we recommend that you contact us for further assistance. You can send us a message here: http://www.onkyousa.com/feedback_form.cfm or give us a call at 1-800-229-1687. Our hours are Monday to Friday 9-8 and Saturday and Sunday 10-4.
- Hear Iron Maiden like never before! Purchase the ED-PH0N3S from ShopOnkyo & get a FREE Hi-Res album from OnkyoMusic! bit.ly/Shop-ED-PH0N3S 7 hours ago
- "Certified by THX" label on products means it is powerful enough to transport you to a galaxy far, far away. How so? bit.ly/2n0aHlR 1 day ago
- #TBT to our MC35TECH Component System which had a 3 disc-cd changer, high-sensitivity tuner, 4-mode timer, & banana… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Are you a fan of classical music? Here's a sweepstakes for a chance to win Luciano Pavarotti's Hi-Res Album. Enter @ bit.ly/2n2BDW1 3 days ago
- Here is an amp that’s versatile enough for a bit of everything; the A-9010 integrated amplifier is ready to inspire… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago