As a last resort to help you solve whatever issue you may be having we recommend a factory reset. This is very simple to do, but please keep in mind: THIS RESET WILL CAUSE YOU TO LOOSE ALL YOUR AUDIO AND VIDEO ASSIGNMENTS ON THE RECEIVER; ALSO YOUR SPEAKER CONFIGURATION, SPEAKER DISTANCE , ALL LEVEL CALLIBRATION SETTINGS AND AUDYSSEY SETTINGS. YOU WILL LOOSE ANY PROGRAMED RADIO STATIONS IN THE MEMORY. If this seems fine with you, then let us proceed. To reset your receiver to its factory defaults, turn it on. While holding down the VCR/DVR button press the ON/STANDBY button, “Clear” will appear on the display and the AV receiver will enter standby mode. We hope that this helps to solve the problem. However, if it does not, we recommend that you contact us for further assistance. You can send us a message here: http://www.onkyousa.com/feedback_form.cfm or give us a call at 1-800-229-1687. Our hours are Monday to Friday 9-8 and Saturday and Sunday 10-4.
- Unleash massive DTS:X or Dolby Atmos sound with the SBT-A500 Slim Network Surround Sound Bar System. Info @… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 16 hours ago
- The TX-NR676 7.2-CH Network A/V receiver streamlines access to app-based music, on-demand TV, games & more. Info @… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Do you or someone you know want to upgrade to a 7.2.4 ch home theater layout? Check out the TX-RZ3100 monster AVR @… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
- #TBT to the world's 1st avr to offer true 7.1 amplification, true THX Surround EX playback & 92kHz/24Bit DACs for a… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- Treat your HD tracks to an unforgettable experience with the NEW lightweight, compact & ruggedly designed, DP-X1A.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago