As a last resort to help you solve whatever issue you may be having we recommend a factory reset. This is very simple to do, but please keep in mind: THIS RESET WILL CAUSE YOU TO LOOSE ALL YOUR AUDIO AND VIDEO ASSIGNMENTS ON THE RECEIVER; ALSO YOUR SPEAKER CONFIGURATION, SPEAKER DISTANCE , ALL LEVEL CALLIBRATION SETTINGS AND AUDYSSEY SETTINGS. YOU WILL LOOSE ANY PROGRAMED RADIO STATIONS IN THE MEMORY. If this seems fine with you, then let us proceed. To reset your receiver to its factory defaults, turn it on. While holding down the VCR/DVR button press the ON/STANDBY button, “Clear” will appear on the display and the AV receiver will enter standby mode. We hope that this helps to solve the problem. However, if it does not, we recommend that you contact us for further assistance. You can send us a message here: http://www.onkyousa.com/feedback_form.cfm or give us a call at 1-800-229-1687. Our hours are Monday to Friday 9-8 and Saturday and Sunday 10-4.
- "Powerful, spacious & easy-to-use, the Onkyo DP-X1A is at the top of its class" as rated by @TechRadar. Read why @ bit.ly/2fijPo5 13 hours ago
- Here's a sneak peek at what the all-new TX-RZ920 has to offer! youtu.be/3i91tr6Ahjo 1 day ago
- Whether you're into app-based music, on-demand TV or games, the TX-NR676 does it all. Upgrade & save $50 by 9/23/17… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Coming Soon: Holographic soundstage, immense power and ultimate control...expect it from the TX-RZ920. More info @… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- FYI: Here's a firmware update that adds Play-Fi functionality to the newly released CS-N575 & coming soon TX-8260.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago