As a last resort to help you solve whatever issue you may be having we recommend a factory reset. This is very simple to do, but please keep in mind: THIS RESET WILL CAUSE YOU TO LOOSE ALL YOUR AUDIO AND VIDEO ASSIGNMENTS ON THE RECEIVER; ALSO YOUR SPEAKER CONFIGURATION, SPEAKER DISTANCE , ALL LEVEL CALLIBRATION SETTINGS AND AUDYSSEY SETTINGS. YOU WILL LOOSE ANY PROGRAMED RADIO STATIONS IN THE MEMORY. If this seems fine with you, then let us proceed. To reset your receiver to its factory defaults, turn it on. While holding down the VCR/DVR button press the ON/STANDBY button, “Clear” will appear on the display and the AV receiver will enter standby mode. We hope that this helps to solve the problem. However, if it does not, we recommend that you contact us for further assistance. You can send us a message here: http://www.onkyousa.com/feedback_form.cfm or give us a call at 1-800-229-1687. Our hours are Monday to Friday 9-8 and Saturday and Sunday 10-4.
- A stereo receiver with a boatload of features. Will the TX-8270 Stereo Receiver make a great addition to your home… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Exclusively at bit.ly/2rWwEtC, #save $50 on the all-new G3 Smart Speaker featuring Google Assistant Built-… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Today we'd like to announce the newest entry level A/V Receiver. Featured here is the all-new TX-SR383 7.2-CH AVR t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- Everyone ready for the Nor'easter? Grab the popcorn and a few of your favorite movies to indulge in an epic movie m… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Control music, lighting, temperature, and more, all with the sound of your voice & the G3 Smart Speaker. Info @… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago