So you are moving to another country? How exciting! We’re sure you have a lot of question involving your Onkyo Product and we have the answers. Onkyo products that are purchased in the United States are for use in the United States only. These units also carry a warranty only valid here in the United States. Any service that you require on your unit also must be done here. However, if the product is used outside of this country it is no longer covered under its warranty. You may also need to know that products purchased in the United States or Canada are fixed at 110 Volts and cannot be switched to 220 Volts and also, the video formats are different in other countries.
- The missing piece to your home theater puzzle is the SKS-HT540 7.1-channel speaker package. bit.ly/2riEIUr https://t.co/XixEcJAMcA 12 hours ago
- Bring your music to life with the low-cost/high-performance Onkyo A-9010 integrated amplifier.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- #OnkyoSelfieSunday is Bryan Baker's EPIC Mancave! Here is our TX-NR828 7.2-Ch Network AVR powering BIC subs and Pol… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- Enjoy outstanding audio wherever you go with the E700M In-Ear Headphones. More info @ bit.ly/OUSE700m https://t.co/JiNwNZMpvN 4 days ago
- Fill one room or your whole home with music from our NEW 2-Way Wireless Network Speaker. More info @… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago