So you are moving to another country? How exciting! We’re sure you have a lot of question involving your Onkyo Product and we have the answers. Onkyo products that are purchased in the United States are for use in the United States only. These units also carry a warranty only valid here in the United States. Any service that you require on your unit also must be done here. However, if the product is used outside of this country it is no longer covered under its warranty. You may also need to know that products purchased in the United States or Canada are fixed at 110 Volts and cannot be switched to 220 Volts and also, the video formats are different in other countries.
- "Powerful, spacious & easy-to-use, the Onkyo DP-X1A is at the top of its class" as rated by @TechRadar. Read why @ bit.ly/2fijPo5 12 hours ago
- Here's a sneak peek at what the all-new TX-RZ920 has to offer! youtu.be/3i91tr6Ahjo 1 day ago
- Whether you're into app-based music, on-demand TV or games, the TX-NR676 does it all. Upgrade & save $50 by 9/23/17… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Coming Soon: Holographic soundstage, immense power and ultimate control...expect it from the TX-RZ920. More info @… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- FYI: Here's a firmware update that adds Play-Fi functionality to the newly released CS-N575 & coming soon TX-8260.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago