So you are moving to another country? How exciting! We’re sure you have a lot of question involving your Onkyo Product and we have the answers. Onkyo products that are purchased in the United States are for use in the United States only. These units also carry a warranty only valid here in the United States. Any service that you require on your unit also must be done here. However, if the product is used outside of this country it is no longer covered under its warranty. You may also need to know that products purchased in the United States or Canada are fixed at 110 Volts and cannot be switched to 220 Volts and also, the video formats are different in other countries.
- Hear Iron Maiden like never before! Purchase the ED-PH0N3S from ShopOnkyo & get a FREE Hi-Res album from OnkyoMusic! bit.ly/Shop-ED-PH0N3S 7 hours ago
- "Certified by THX" label on products means it is powerful enough to transport you to a galaxy far, far away. How so? bit.ly/2n0aHlR 1 day ago
- #TBT to our MC35TECH Component System which had a 3 disc-cd changer, high-sensitivity tuner, 4-mode timer, & banana… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Are you a fan of classical music? Here's a sweepstakes for a chance to win Luciano Pavarotti's Hi-Res Album. Enter @ bit.ly/2n2BDW1 3 days ago
- Here is an amp that’s versatile enough for a bit of everything; the A-9010 integrated amplifier is ready to inspire… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago