So you are moving to another country? How exciting! We’re sure you have a lot of question involving your Onkyo Product and we have the answers. Onkyo products that are purchased in the United States are for use in the United States only. These units also carry a warranty only valid here in the United States. Any service that you require on your unit also must be done here. However, if the product is used outside of this country it is no longer covered under its warranty. You may also need to know that products purchased in the United States or Canada are fixed at 110 Volts and cannot be switched to 220 Volts and also, the video formats are different in other countries.
- Unleash massive DTS:X or Dolby Atmos sound with the SBT-A500 Slim Network Surround Sound Bar System. Info @… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 16 hours ago
- The TX-NR676 7.2-CH Network A/V receiver streamlines access to app-based music, on-demand TV, games & more. Info @… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Do you or someone you know want to upgrade to a 7.2.4 ch home theater layout? Check out the TX-RZ3100 monster AVR @… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
- #TBT to the world's 1st avr to offer true 7.1 amplification, true THX Surround EX playback & 92kHz/24Bit DACs for a… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- Treat your HD tracks to an unforgettable experience with the NEW lightweight, compact & ruggedly designed, DP-X1A.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago