PROTECT mode is circuitry that protects the receiver from an overload, short circuit, or over-heating. Possible reasons for the protect mode to be activated are loose or frayed wires, playing the volume at unreasonable levels which may overdrive the amplifier, or positioning the unit in a location without proper ventilation or unit drawing heavy current due to short circuit inside the unit. If your unit is in PROTECT mode, please contact your nearest authorized service center. Authorized Service Centers can be located in the Support menu on our website. For warranty repair, you would need to provide a copy of your sales receipt to the service center.
- Unleash massive DTS:X or Dolby Atmos sound with the SBT-A500 Slim Network Surround Sound Bar System. Info @… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 16 hours ago
- The TX-NR676 7.2-CH Network A/V receiver streamlines access to app-based music, on-demand TV, games & more. Info @… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Do you or someone you know want to upgrade to a 7.2.4 ch home theater layout? Check out the TX-RZ3100 monster AVR @… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
- #TBT to the world's 1st avr to offer true 7.1 amplification, true THX Surround EX playback & 92kHz/24Bit DACs for a… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- Treat your HD tracks to an unforgettable experience with the NEW lightweight, compact & ruggedly designed, DP-X1A.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago