PROTECT mode is circuitry that protects the receiver from an overload, short circuit, or over-heating. Possible reasons for the protect mode to be activated are loose or frayed wires, playing the volume at unreasonable levels which may overdrive the amplifier, or positioning the unit in a location without proper ventilation or unit drawing heavy current due to short circuit inside the unit. If your unit is in PROTECT mode, please contact your nearest authorized service center. Authorized Service Centers can be located in the Support menu on our website. For warranty repair, you would need to provide a copy of your sales receipt to the service center.
- "Powerful, spacious & easy-to-use, the Onkyo DP-X1A is at the top of its class" as rated by @TechRadar. Read why @ bit.ly/2fijPo5 13 hours ago
- Here's a sneak peek at what the all-new TX-RZ920 has to offer! youtu.be/3i91tr6Ahjo 1 day ago
- Whether you're into app-based music, on-demand TV or games, the TX-NR676 does it all. Upgrade & save $50 by 9/23/17… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Coming Soon: Holographic soundstage, immense power and ultimate control...expect it from the TX-RZ920. More info @… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- FYI: Here's a firmware update that adds Play-Fi functionality to the newly released CS-N575 & coming soon TX-8260.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago