PROTECT mode is circuitry that protects the receiver from an overload, short circuit, or over-heating. Possible reasons for the protect mode to be activated are loose or frayed wires, playing the volume at unreasonable levels which may overdrive the amplifier, or positioning the unit in a location without proper ventilation or unit drawing heavy current due to short circuit inside the unit. If your unit is in PROTECT mode, please contact your nearest authorized service center. Authorized Service Centers can be located in the Support menu on our website. For warranty repair, you would need to provide a copy of your sales receipt to the service center.
- The missing piece to your home theater puzzle is the SKS-HT540 7.1-channel speaker package. bit.ly/2riEIUr https://t.co/XixEcJAMcA 11 hours ago
- Bring your music to life with the low-cost/high-performance Onkyo A-9010 integrated amplifier.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- #OnkyoSelfieSunday is Bryan Baker's EPIC Mancave! Here is our TX-NR828 7.2-Ch Network AVR powering BIC subs and Pol… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- Enjoy outstanding audio wherever you go with the E700M In-Ear Headphones. More info @ bit.ly/OUSE700m https://t.co/JiNwNZMpvN 4 days ago
- Fill one room or your whole home with music from our NEW 2-Way Wireless Network Speaker. More info @… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago