PROTECT mode is circuitry that protects the receiver from an overload, short circuit, or over-heating. Possible reasons for the protect mode to be activated are loose or frayed wires, playing the volume at unreasonable levels which may overdrive the amplifier, or positioning the unit in a location without proper ventilation or unit drawing heavy current due to short circuit inside the unit. If your unit is in PROTECT mode, please contact your nearest authorized service center. Authorized Service Centers can be located in the Support menu on our website. For warranty repair, you would need to provide a copy of your sales receipt to the service center.
- Hear Iron Maiden like never before! Purchase the ED-PH0N3S from ShopOnkyo & get a FREE Hi-Res album from OnkyoMusic! bit.ly/Shop-ED-PH0N3S 7 hours ago
- "Certified by THX" label on products means it is powerful enough to transport you to a galaxy far, far away. How so? bit.ly/2n0aHlR 1 day ago
- #TBT to our MC35TECH Component System which had a 3 disc-cd changer, high-sensitivity tuner, 4-mode timer, & banana… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Are you a fan of classical music? Here's a sweepstakes for a chance to win Luciano Pavarotti's Hi-Res Album. Enter @ bit.ly/2n2BDW1 3 days ago
- Here is an amp that’s versatile enough for a bit of everything; the A-9010 integrated amplifier is ready to inspire… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago