PROTECT mode is circuitry that protects the receiver from an overload, short circuit, or over-heating. Possible reasons for the protect mode to be activated are loose or frayed wires, playing the volume at unreasonable levels which may overdrive the amplifier, or positioning the unit in a location without proper ventilation or unit drawing heavy current due to short circuit inside the unit. If your unit is in PROTECT mode, please contact your nearest authorized service center. Authorized Service Centers can be located in the Support menu on our website. For warranty repair, you would need to provide a copy of your sales receipt to the service center.
- A stereo receiver with a boatload of features. Will the TX-8270 Stereo Receiver make a great addition to your home… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Exclusively at bit.ly/2rWwEtC, #save $50 on the all-new G3 Smart Speaker featuring Google Assistant Built-… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Today we'd like to announce the newest entry level A/V Receiver. Featured here is the all-new TX-SR383 7.2-CH AVR t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- Everyone ready for the Nor'easter? Grab the popcorn and a few of your favorite movies to indulge in an epic movie m… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Control music, lighting, temperature, and more, all with the sound of your voice & the G3 Smart Speaker. Info @… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago