To ensure customers receive our manufacturer’s warranty on our products they must be purchased at an Onkyo authorized retailer which can be located on our website http://www.onkyousa.com in the dealer locator section. New Onkyo products are covered under warranty only if they are purchased from an authorized Onkyo dealer. If you purchase an Onkyo product from an unauthorized dealer, your Onkyo warranty will not be valid. Have a question about our warranty policy? Please visit our warranty page on our website: http://www.onkyousa.com/warranty.cfm or please contact Customer Relations for further warranty information. They can be reached at 1-201-785-2600 option 4. Thank you!
- Unleash massive DTS:X or Dolby Atmos sound with the SBT-A500 Slim Network Surround Sound Bar System. Info @… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 16 hours ago
- The TX-NR676 7.2-CH Network A/V receiver streamlines access to app-based music, on-demand TV, games & more. Info @… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Do you or someone you know want to upgrade to a 7.2.4 ch home theater layout? Check out the TX-RZ3100 monster AVR @… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
- #TBT to the world's 1st avr to offer true 7.1 amplification, true THX Surround EX playback & 92kHz/24Bit DACs for a… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- Treat your HD tracks to an unforgettable experience with the NEW lightweight, compact & ruggedly designed, DP-X1A.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago