To ensure customers receive our manufacturer’s warranty on our products they must be purchased at an Onkyo authorized retailer which can be located on our website http://www.onkyousa.com in the dealer locator section. New Onkyo products are covered under warranty only if they are purchased from an authorized Onkyo dealer. If you purchase an Onkyo product from an unauthorized dealer, your Onkyo warranty will not be valid. Have a question about our warranty policy? Please visit our warranty page on our website: http://www.onkyousa.com/warranty.cfm or please contact Customer Relations for further warranty information. They can be reached at 1-201-785-2600 option 4. Thank you!
- The missing piece to your home theater puzzle is the SKS-HT540 7.1-channel speaker package. bit.ly/2riEIUr https://t.co/XixEcJAMcA 11 hours ago
- Bring your music to life with the low-cost/high-performance Onkyo A-9010 integrated amplifier.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- #OnkyoSelfieSunday is Bryan Baker's EPIC Mancave! Here is our TX-NR828 7.2-Ch Network AVR powering BIC subs and Pol… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- Enjoy outstanding audio wherever you go with the E700M In-Ear Headphones. More info @ bit.ly/OUSE700m https://t.co/JiNwNZMpvN 4 days ago
- Fill one room or your whole home with music from our NEW 2-Way Wireless Network Speaker. More info @… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago