To ensure customers receive our manufacturer’s warranty on our products they must be purchased at an Onkyo authorized retailer which can be located on our website http://www.onkyousa.com in the dealer locator section. New Onkyo products are covered under warranty only if they are purchased from an authorized Onkyo dealer. If you purchase an Onkyo product from an unauthorized dealer, your Onkyo warranty will not be valid. Have a question about our warranty policy? Please visit our warranty page on our website: http://www.onkyousa.com/warranty.cfm or please contact Customer Relations for further warranty information. They can be reached at 1-201-785-2600 option 4. Thank you!
- Quality sound to match your 4k TV. Bundle up and save $225 when you purchase the TX-RZ920 9.2-CH AVR and M-5010 Amp… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- Listen to music at its full potential. Enter to #win an all-new TX-8260 Network Stereo Receiver along with a #Free… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Today we'd like to feature a #throwback from 2005! Here is the HT-L970 6.1 Channel Home Theater System which was kn… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Go beyond the capabilities of average wireless speakers with Onkyo’s two new smart speakers! bit.ly/2AeXOvq https://t.co/M2iGyRZ5Mi 4 days ago
- Immense dynamic power and crystal clear sound define the performance of our mid-range A/V receivers: the TX-NR676 a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago