To ensure customers receive our manufacturer’s warranty on our products they must be purchased at an Onkyo authorized retailer which can be located on our website http://www.onkyousa.com in the dealer locator section. New Onkyo products are covered under warranty only if they are purchased from an authorized Onkyo dealer. If you purchase an Onkyo product from an unauthorized dealer, your Onkyo warranty will not be valid. Have a question about our warranty policy? Please visit our warranty page on our website: http://www.onkyousa.com/warranty.cfm or please contact Customer Relations for further warranty information. They can be reached at 1-201-785-2600 option 4. Thank you!
- "Powerful, spacious & easy-to-use, the Onkyo DP-X1A is at the top of its class" as rated by @TechRadar. Read why @ bit.ly/2fijPo5 13 hours ago
- Here's a sneak peek at what the all-new TX-RZ920 has to offer! youtu.be/3i91tr6Ahjo 1 day ago
- Whether you're into app-based music, on-demand TV or games, the TX-NR676 does it all. Upgrade & save $50 by 9/23/17… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Coming Soon: Holographic soundstage, immense power and ultimate control...expect it from the TX-RZ920. More info @… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- FYI: Here's a firmware update that adds Play-Fi functionality to the newly released CS-N575 & coming soon TX-8260.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago