This is a function of Dolby Digital that is used to correct the playback level of a soundtrack. This occurs if the soundtrack was recorded at an unusually high or low level. It works automatically so you will not have to operate it. It will appear on the display to let you know that it is working.
- An exceptional listening experience wirelessly wherever you go. Info @ bit.ly/1WiVI5V https://t.co/iQgWDsMAH2 6 hours ago
- A stereo receiver with a boatload of features. Will the TX-8270 Stereo Receiver make a great addition to your home… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- Exclusively at bit.ly/2rWwEtC, #save $50 on the all-new G3 Smart Speaker featuring Google Assistant Built-… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- Today we'd like to announce the newest entry level A/V Receiver. Featured here is the all-new TX-SR383 7.2-CH AVR t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Everyone ready for the Nor'easter? Grab the popcorn and a few of your favorite movies to indulge in an epic movie m… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago