This is a function of Dolby Digital that is used to correct the playback level of a soundtrack. This occurs if the soundtrack was recorded at an unusually high or low level. It works automatically so you will not have to operate it. It will appear on the display to let you know that it is working.
- Unleash massive DTS:X or Dolby Atmos sound with the SBT-A500 Slim Network Surround Sound Bar System. Info @… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 16 hours ago
- The TX-NR676 7.2-CH Network A/V receiver streamlines access to app-based music, on-demand TV, games & more. Info @… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Do you or someone you know want to upgrade to a 7.2.4 ch home theater layout? Check out the TX-RZ3100 monster AVR @… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
- #TBT to the world's 1st avr to offer true 7.1 amplification, true THX Surround EX playback & 92kHz/24Bit DACs for a… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- Treat your HD tracks to an unforgettable experience with the NEW lightweight, compact & ruggedly designed, DP-X1A.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago