This is a function of Dolby Digital that is used to correct the playback level of a soundtrack. This occurs if the soundtrack was recorded at an unusually high or low level. It works automatically so you will not have to operate it. It will appear on the display to let you know that it is working.
- Quality sound to match your 4k TV. Bundle up and save $225 when you purchase the TX-RZ920 9.2-CH AVR and M-5010 Amp… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- Listen to music at its full potential. Enter to #win an all-new TX-8260 Network Stereo Receiver along with a #Free… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Today we'd like to feature a #throwback from 2005! Here is the HT-L970 6.1 Channel Home Theater System which was kn… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Go beyond the capabilities of average wireless speakers with Onkyo’s two new smart speakers! bit.ly/2AeXOvq https://t.co/M2iGyRZ5Mi 4 days ago
- Immense dynamic power and crystal clear sound define the performance of our mid-range A/V receivers: the TX-NR676 a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago