With the supplied calibrated microphone Audyssey MultEQ automatically determines the number of speakers connected, their size for purpose of bass management, optimum crossover frequency to the subwoofer (if present), and the distance from the primary listening positions. Audyssey MultEQ then removes the distortion caused by room acoustics by capturing the room acoustical problems over the listening area in both the frequency and time domain. The result is clear, well balanced sound for everyone. Enabling Audyssey MultEQ allows you to use Audyssey Dynamic EQ which maintains the proper octave to octave balance at any volume level.
- A stereo receiver with a boatload of features. Will the TX-8270 Stereo Receiver make a great addition to your home… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Exclusively at bit.ly/2rWwEtC, #save $50 on the all-new G3 Smart Speaker featuring Google Assistant Built-… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Today we'd like to announce the newest entry level A/V Receiver. Featured here is the all-new TX-SR383 7.2-CH AVR t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- Everyone ready for the Nor'easter? Grab the popcorn and a few of your favorite movies to indulge in an epic movie m… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Control music, lighting, temperature, and more, all with the sound of your voice & the G3 Smart Speaker. Info @… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago