With the supplied calibrated microphone Audyssey MultEQ automatically determines the number of speakers connected, their size for purpose of bass management, optimum crossover frequency to the subwoofer (if present), and the distance from the primary listening positions. Audyssey MultEQ then removes the distortion caused by room acoustics by capturing the room acoustical problems over the listening area in both the frequency and time domain. The result is clear, well balanced sound for everyone. Enabling Audyssey MultEQ allows you to use Audyssey Dynamic EQ which maintains the proper octave to octave balance at any volume level.
- Unleash massive DTS:X or Dolby Atmos sound with the SBT-A500 Slim Network Surround Sound Bar System. Info @… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 16 hours ago
- The TX-NR676 7.2-CH Network A/V receiver streamlines access to app-based music, on-demand TV, games & more. Info @… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Do you or someone you know want to upgrade to a 7.2.4 ch home theater layout? Check out the TX-RZ3100 monster AVR @… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
- #TBT to the world's 1st avr to offer true 7.1 amplification, true THX Surround EX playback & 92kHz/24Bit DACs for a… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- Treat your HD tracks to an unforgettable experience with the NEW lightweight, compact & ruggedly designed, DP-X1A.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago