With the supplied calibrated microphone Audyssey MultEQ automatically determines the number of speakers connected, their size for purpose of bass management, optimum crossover frequency to the subwoofer (if present), and the distance from the primary listening positions. Audyssey MultEQ then removes the distortion caused by room acoustics by capturing the room acoustical problems over the listening area in both the frequency and time domain. The result is clear, well balanced sound for everyone. Enabling Audyssey MultEQ allows you to use Audyssey Dynamic EQ which maintains the proper octave to octave balance at any volume level.
- Hear Iron Maiden like never before! Purchase the ED-PH0N3S from ShopOnkyo & get a FREE Hi-Res album from OnkyoMusic! bit.ly/Shop-ED-PH0N3S 7 hours ago
- "Certified by THX" label on products means it is powerful enough to transport you to a galaxy far, far away. How so? bit.ly/2n0aHlR 1 day ago
- #TBT to our MC35TECH Component System which had a 3 disc-cd changer, high-sensitivity tuner, 4-mode timer, & banana… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Are you a fan of classical music? Here's a sweepstakes for a chance to win Luciano Pavarotti's Hi-Res Album. Enter @ bit.ly/2n2BDW1 3 days ago
- Here is an amp that’s versatile enough for a bit of everything; the A-9010 integrated amplifier is ready to inspire… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago