With the supplied calibrated microphone Audyssey MultEQ automatically determines the number of speakers connected, their size for purpose of bass management, optimum crossover frequency to the subwoofer (if present), and the distance from the primary listening positions. Audyssey MultEQ then removes the distortion caused by room acoustics by capturing the room acoustical problems over the listening area in both the frequency and time domain. The result is clear, well balanced sound for everyone. Enabling Audyssey MultEQ allows you to use Audyssey Dynamic EQ which maintains the proper octave to octave balance at any volume level.
- The missing piece to your home theater puzzle is the SKS-HT540 7.1-channel speaker package. bit.ly/2riEIUr https://t.co/XixEcJAMcA 12 hours ago
- Bring your music to life with the low-cost/high-performance Onkyo A-9010 integrated amplifier.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- #OnkyoSelfieSunday is Bryan Baker's EPIC Mancave! Here is our TX-NR828 7.2-Ch Network AVR powering BIC subs and Pol… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- Enjoy outstanding audio wherever you go with the E700M In-Ear Headphones. More info @ bit.ly/OUSE700m https://t.co/JiNwNZMpvN 4 days ago
- Fill one room or your whole home with music from our NEW 2-Way Wireless Network Speaker. More info @… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago