With the supplied calibrated microphone Audyssey MultEQ automatically determines the number of speakers connected, their size for purpose of bass management, optimum crossover frequency to the subwoofer (if present), and the distance from the primary listening positions. Audyssey MultEQ then removes the distortion caused by room acoustics by capturing the room acoustical problems over the listening area in both the frequency and time domain. The result is clear, well balanced sound for everyone. Enabling Audyssey MultEQ allows you to use Audyssey Dynamic EQ which maintains the proper octave to octave balance at any volume level.
- "Powerful, spacious & easy-to-use, the Onkyo DP-X1A is at the top of its class" as rated by @TechRadar. Read why @ bit.ly/2fijPo5 13 hours ago
- Here's a sneak peek at what the all-new TX-RZ920 has to offer! youtu.be/3i91tr6Ahjo 1 day ago
- Whether you're into app-based music, on-demand TV or games, the TX-NR676 does it all. Upgrade & save $50 by 9/23/17… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Coming Soon: Holographic soundstage, immense power and ultimate control...expect it from the TX-RZ920. More info @… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- FYI: Here's a firmware update that adds Play-Fi functionality to the newly released CS-N575 & coming soon TX-8260.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago