Begin by going into the setup menu under hardware and go to the subcategory of HDMI. Once there go into HDMI Control (RIHD) or Control and make sure that it is set to ON or ENABLED. From there go into power control and make sure that is also set to ON or ENABLED. Then you will make sure that the TV control is set to OFF. All of this will allow HDMI video and audio out when the receiver is turned off due to the HDMI control feature.
- "Powerful, spacious & easy-to-use, the Onkyo DP-X1A is at the top of its class" as rated by @TechRadar. Read why @ bit.ly/2fijPo5 13 hours ago
- Here's a sneak peek at what the all-new TX-RZ920 has to offer! youtu.be/3i91tr6Ahjo 1 day ago
- Whether you're into app-based music, on-demand TV or games, the TX-NR676 does it all. Upgrade & save $50 by 9/23/17… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Coming Soon: Holographic soundstage, immense power and ultimate control...expect it from the TX-RZ920. More info @… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- FYI: Here's a firmware update that adds Play-Fi functionality to the newly released CS-N575 & coming soon TX-8260.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago