Begin by going into the setup menu under hardware and go to the subcategory of HDMI. Once there go into HDMI Control (RIHD) or Control and make sure that it is set to ON or ENABLED. From there go into power control and make sure that is also set to ON or ENABLED. Then you will make sure that the TV control is set to OFF. All of this will allow HDMI video and audio out when the receiver is turned off due to the HDMI control feature.
- A stereo receiver with a boatload of features. Will the TX-8270 Stereo Receiver make a great addition to your home… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Exclusively at bit.ly/2rWwEtC, #save $50 on the all-new G3 Smart Speaker featuring Google Assistant Built-… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Today we'd like to announce the newest entry level A/V Receiver. Featured here is the all-new TX-SR383 7.2-CH AVR t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- Everyone ready for the Nor'easter? Grab the popcorn and a few of your favorite movies to indulge in an epic movie m… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Control music, lighting, temperature, and more, all with the sound of your voice & the G3 Smart Speaker. Info @… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago