Begin by going into the setup menu under hardware and go to the subcategory of HDMI. Once there go into HDMI Control (RIHD) or Control and make sure that it is set to ON or ENABLED. From there go into power control and make sure that is also set to ON or ENABLED. Then you will make sure that the TV control is set to OFF. All of this will allow HDMI video and audio out when the receiver is turned off due to the HDMI control feature.
- The missing piece to your home theater puzzle is the SKS-HT540 7.1-channel speaker package. bit.ly/2riEIUr https://t.co/XixEcJAMcA 12 hours ago
- Bring your music to life with the low-cost/high-performance Onkyo A-9010 integrated amplifier.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- #OnkyoSelfieSunday is Bryan Baker's EPIC Mancave! Here is our TX-NR828 7.2-Ch Network AVR powering BIC subs and Pol… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- Enjoy outstanding audio wherever you go with the E700M In-Ear Headphones. More info @ bit.ly/OUSE700m https://t.co/JiNwNZMpvN 4 days ago
- Fill one room or your whole home with music from our NEW 2-Way Wireless Network Speaker. More info @… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago