Begin by going into the setup menu under hardware and go to the subcategory of HDMI. Once there go into HDMI Control (RIHD) or Control and make sure that it is set to ON or ENABLED. From there go into power control and make sure that is also set to ON or ENABLED. Then you will make sure that the TV control is set to OFF. All of this will allow HDMI video and audio out when the receiver is turned off due to the HDMI control feature.
- Quality sound to match your 4k TV. Bundle up and save $225 when you purchase the TX-RZ920 9.2-CH AVR and M-5010 Amp… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- Listen to music at its full potential. Enter to #win an all-new TX-8260 Network Stereo Receiver along with a #Free… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Today we'd like to feature a #throwback from 2005! Here is the HT-L970 6.1 Channel Home Theater System which was kn… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Go beyond the capabilities of average wireless speakers with Onkyo’s two new smart speakers! bit.ly/2AeXOvq https://t.co/M2iGyRZ5Mi 4 days ago
- Immense dynamic power and crystal clear sound define the performance of our mid-range A/V receivers: the TX-NR676 a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago