Begin by going into the setup menu under hardware and go to the subcategory of HDMI. Once there go into HDMI Control (RIHD) or Control and make sure that it is set to ON or ENABLED. From there go into power control and make sure that is also set to ON or ENABLED. Then you will make sure that the TV control is set to OFF. All of this will allow HDMI video and audio out when the receiver is turned off due to the HDMI control feature.
- Hear Iron Maiden like never before! Purchase the ED-PH0N3S from ShopOnkyo & get a FREE Hi-Res album from OnkyoMusic! bit.ly/Shop-ED-PH0N3S 7 hours ago
- "Certified by THX" label on products means it is powerful enough to transport you to a galaxy far, far away. How so? bit.ly/2n0aHlR 1 day ago
- #TBT to our MC35TECH Component System which had a 3 disc-cd changer, high-sensitivity tuner, 4-mode timer, & banana… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Are you a fan of classical music? Here's a sweepstakes for a chance to win Luciano Pavarotti's Hi-Res Album. Enter @ bit.ly/2n2BDW1 3 days ago
- Here is an amp that’s versatile enough for a bit of everything; the A-9010 integrated amplifier is ready to inspire… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago