With IntelliVolume you are able to set the volume level for each input individually. This is useful if one of the sources is louder or quieter than the others. You will use the left and right arrow buttons to set the level. Left arrows reduce and the right increase. This can be adjusted from -12dB to 12dB in 1dB steps. Note that this does not apply for zone 2.
- Quality sound to match your 4k TV. Bundle up and save $225 when you purchase the TX-RZ920 9.2-CH AVR and M-5010 Amp… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- Listen to music at its full potential. Enter to #win an all-new TX-8260 Network Stereo Receiver along with a #Free… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Today we'd like to feature a #throwback from 2005! Here is the HT-L970 6.1 Channel Home Theater System which was kn… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Go beyond the capabilities of average wireless speakers with Onkyo’s two new smart speakers! bit.ly/2AeXOvq https://t.co/M2iGyRZ5Mi 4 days ago
- Immense dynamic power and crystal clear sound define the performance of our mid-range A/V receivers: the TX-NR676 a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago