A passive subwoofer is simply powered by an external amplifier. Powerful bass needs more muscle to reproduce low frequency sounds. Your receiver or amp must be able to produce enough power to create the bass effect in the subwoofer. The amount of power needed depends on the size of the room and your speakers.
- The missing piece to your home theater puzzle is the SKS-HT540 7.1-channel speaker package. bit.ly/2riEIUr https://t.co/XixEcJAMcA 12 hours ago
- Bring your music to life with the low-cost/high-performance Onkyo A-9010 integrated amplifier.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- #OnkyoSelfieSunday is Bryan Baker's EPIC Mancave! Here is our TX-NR828 7.2-Ch Network AVR powering BIC subs and Pol… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- Enjoy outstanding audio wherever you go with the E700M In-Ear Headphones. More info @ bit.ly/OUSE700m https://t.co/JiNwNZMpvN 4 days ago
- Fill one room or your whole home with music from our NEW 2-Way Wireless Network Speaker. More info @… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago