It is powered because it has its own amplifier. A powered sub is located lowdown on the floor and outputs very low sound frequency. With that said its output may not be detected properly. If the subwoofer (SW) appears on a warning screen under not detected, turn up the subwoofers volume and run the automatic speaker setup again. If the subwoofer has a built in crossover, an LPF filter switch, set it to off or direct. If you would like more information please refer to your subwoofers owner’s manual.
- Quality sound to match your 4k TV. Bundle up and save $225 when you purchase the TX-RZ920 9.2-CH AVR and M-5010 Amp… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- Listen to music at its full potential. Enter to #win an all-new TX-8260 Network Stereo Receiver along with a #Free… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Today we'd like to feature a #throwback from 2005! Here is the HT-L970 6.1 Channel Home Theater System which was kn… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Go beyond the capabilities of average wireless speakers with Onkyo’s two new smart speakers! bit.ly/2AeXOvq https://t.co/M2iGyRZ5Mi 4 days ago
- Immense dynamic power and crystal clear sound define the performance of our mid-range A/V receivers: the TX-NR676 a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago