It is powered because it has its own amplifier. A powered sub is located lowdown on the floor and outputs very low sound frequency. With that said its output may not be detected properly. If the subwoofer (SW) appears on a warning screen under not detected, turn up the subwoofers volume and run the automatic speaker setup again. If the subwoofer has a built in crossover, an LPF filter switch, set it to off or direct. If you would like more information please refer to your subwoofers owner’s manual.
- An exceptional listening experience wirelessly wherever you go. Info @ bit.ly/1WiVI5V https://t.co/iQgWDsMAH2 6 hours ago
- A stereo receiver with a boatload of features. Will the TX-8270 Stereo Receiver make a great addition to your home… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- Exclusively at bit.ly/2rWwEtC, #save $50 on the all-new G3 Smart Speaker featuring Google Assistant Built-… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- Today we'd like to announce the newest entry level A/V Receiver. Featured here is the all-new TX-SR383 7.2-CH AVR t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Everyone ready for the Nor'easter? Grab the popcorn and a few of your favorite movies to indulge in an epic movie m… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago