It is powered because it has its own amplifier. A powered sub is located lowdown on the floor and outputs very low sound frequency. With that said its output may not be detected properly. If the subwoofer (SW) appears on a warning screen under not detected, turn up the subwoofers volume and run the automatic speaker setup again. If the subwoofer has a built in crossover, an LPF filter switch, set it to off or direct. If you would like more information please refer to your subwoofers owner’s manual.
- Hear Iron Maiden like never before! Purchase the ED-PH0N3S from ShopOnkyo & get a FREE Hi-Res album from OnkyoMusic! bit.ly/Shop-ED-PH0N3S 7 hours ago
- "Certified by THX" label on products means it is powerful enough to transport you to a galaxy far, far away. How so? bit.ly/2n0aHlR 1 day ago
- #TBT to our MC35TECH Component System which had a 3 disc-cd changer, high-sensitivity tuner, 4-mode timer, & banana… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Are you a fan of classical music? Here's a sweepstakes for a chance to win Luciano Pavarotti's Hi-Res Album. Enter @ bit.ly/2n2BDW1 3 days ago
- Here is an amp that’s versatile enough for a bit of everything; the A-9010 integrated amplifier is ready to inspire… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago