It is powered because it has its own amplifier. A powered sub is located lowdown on the floor and outputs very low sound frequency. With that said its output may not be detected properly. If the subwoofer (SW) appears on a warning screen under not detected, turn up the subwoofers volume and run the automatic speaker setup again. If the subwoofer has a built in crossover, an LPF filter switch, set it to off or direct. If you would like more information please refer to your subwoofers owner’s manual.
- Unleash massive DTS:X or Dolby Atmos sound with the SBT-A500 Slim Network Surround Sound Bar System. Info @… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 16 hours ago
- The TX-NR676 7.2-CH Network A/V receiver streamlines access to app-based music, on-demand TV, games & more. Info @… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Do you or someone you know want to upgrade to a 7.2.4 ch home theater layout? Check out the TX-RZ3100 monster AVR @… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
- #TBT to the world's 1st avr to offer true 7.1 amplification, true THX Surround EX playback & 92kHz/24Bit DACs for a… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 days ago
- Treat your HD tracks to an unforgettable experience with the NEW lightweight, compact & ruggedly designed, DP-X1A.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago