To hookup the TV to the receiver for surround sound you need to connect the RCA cables to the “FIXED” output from the TV into any input on the receiver. You may have to raise the volume on your TV to maximum, followed by going into the TV’s setup menu to turn off the internal speakers. Afterwards, assign the audio to the audio input on the receiver. You may also do this using a digital audio cable (optical or coaxial). Please make sure you set the digital out on the TV to on. Again, you may have to raise the TV volume to the maximum, followed by turning the internal speakers off in the TV setup menu. Lastly, assign the audio to an audio input on the receiver.
- The missing piece to your home theater puzzle is the SKS-HT540 7.1-channel speaker package. bit.ly/2riEIUr https://t.co/XixEcJAMcA 11 hours ago
- Bring your music to life with the low-cost/high-performance Onkyo A-9010 integrated amplifier.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- #OnkyoSelfieSunday is Bryan Baker's EPIC Mancave! Here is our TX-NR828 7.2-Ch Network AVR powering BIC subs and Pol… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- Enjoy outstanding audio wherever you go with the E700M In-Ear Headphones. More info @ bit.ly/OUSE700m https://t.co/JiNwNZMpvN 4 days ago
- Fill one room or your whole home with music from our NEW 2-Way Wireless Network Speaker. More info @… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago