To hookup the TV to the receiver for surround sound you need to connect the RCA cables to the “FIXED” output from the TV into any input on the receiver. You may have to raise the volume on your TV to maximum, followed by going into the TV’s setup menu to turn off the internal speakers. Afterwards, assign the audio to the audio input on the receiver. You may also do this using a digital audio cable (optical or coaxial). Please make sure you set the digital out on the TV to on. Again, you may have to raise the TV volume to the maximum, followed by turning the internal speakers off in the TV setup menu. Lastly, assign the audio to an audio input on the receiver.
- "Powerful, spacious & easy-to-use, the Onkyo DP-X1A is at the top of its class" as rated by @TechRadar. Read why @ bit.ly/2fijPo5 13 hours ago
- Here's a sneak peek at what the all-new TX-RZ920 has to offer! youtu.be/3i91tr6Ahjo 1 day ago
- Whether you're into app-based music, on-demand TV or games, the TX-NR676 does it all. Upgrade & save $50 by 9/23/17… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Coming Soon: Holographic soundstage, immense power and ultimate control...expect it from the TX-RZ920. More info @… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- FYI: Here's a firmware update that adds Play-Fi functionality to the newly released CS-N575 & coming soon TX-8260.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago