To hookup the TV to the receiver for surround sound you need to connect the RCA cables to the “FIXED” output from the TV into any input on the receiver. You may have to raise the volume on your TV to maximum, followed by going into the TV’s setup menu to turn off the internal speakers. Afterwards, assign the audio to the audio input on the receiver. You may also do this using a digital audio cable (optical or coaxial). Please make sure you set the digital out on the TV to on. Again, you may have to raise the TV volume to the maximum, followed by turning the internal speakers off in the TV setup menu. Lastly, assign the audio to an audio input on the receiver.
- A stereo receiver with a boatload of features. Will the TX-8270 Stereo Receiver make a great addition to your home… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Exclusively at bit.ly/2rWwEtC, #save $50 on the all-new G3 Smart Speaker featuring Google Assistant Built-… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Today we'd like to announce the newest entry level A/V Receiver. Featured here is the all-new TX-SR383 7.2-CH AVR t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- Everyone ready for the Nor'easter? Grab the popcorn and a few of your favorite movies to indulge in an epic movie m… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- Control music, lighting, temperature, and more, all with the sound of your voice & the G3 Smart Speaker. Info @… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago