To hookup the TV to the receiver for surround sound you need to connect the RCA cables to the “FIXED” output from the TV into any input on the receiver. You may have to raise the volume on your TV to maximum, followed by going into the TV’s setup menu to turn off the internal speakers. Afterwards, assign the audio to the audio input on the receiver. You may also do this using a digital audio cable (optical or coaxial). Please make sure you set the digital out on the TV to on. Again, you may have to raise the TV volume to the maximum, followed by turning the internal speakers off in the TV setup menu. Lastly, assign the audio to an audio input on the receiver.
- Quality sound to match your 4k TV. Bundle up and save $225 when you purchase the TX-RZ920 9.2-CH AVR and M-5010 Amp… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- Listen to music at its full potential. Enter to #win an all-new TX-8260 Network Stereo Receiver along with a #Free… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Today we'd like to feature a #throwback from 2005! Here is the HT-L970 6.1 Channel Home Theater System which was kn… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Go beyond the capabilities of average wireless speakers with Onkyo’s two new smart speakers! bit.ly/2AeXOvq https://t.co/M2iGyRZ5Mi 4 days ago
- Immense dynamic power and crystal clear sound define the performance of our mid-range A/V receivers: the TX-NR676 a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago