To hookup the TV to the receiver for surround sound you need to connect the RCA cables to the “FIXED” output from the TV into any input on the receiver. You may have to raise the volume on your TV to maximum, followed by going into the TV’s setup menu to turn off the internal speakers. Afterwards, assign the audio to the audio input on the receiver. You may also do this using a digital audio cable (optical or coaxial). Please make sure you set the digital out on the TV to on. Again, you may have to raise the TV volume to the maximum, followed by turning the internal speakers off in the TV setup menu. Lastly, assign the audio to an audio input on the receiver.
- Hear Iron Maiden like never before! Purchase the ED-PH0N3S from ShopOnkyo & get a FREE Hi-Res album from OnkyoMusic! bit.ly/Shop-ED-PH0N3S 7 hours ago
- "Certified by THX" label on products means it is powerful enough to transport you to a galaxy far, far away. How so? bit.ly/2n0aHlR 1 day ago
- #TBT to our MC35TECH Component System which had a 3 disc-cd changer, high-sensitivity tuner, 4-mode timer, & banana… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Are you a fan of classical music? Here's a sweepstakes for a chance to win Luciano Pavarotti's Hi-Res Album. Enter @ bit.ly/2n2BDW1 3 days ago
- Here is an amp that’s versatile enough for a bit of everything; the A-9010 integrated amplifier is ready to inspire… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago