Sub-Woofer Speaker Driver Replacement Program
|07/19/11– Onkyo USA has determined that there is a high probability that the voice coil of certain subwoofers in the Home Theater and Speaker systems listed below may open; consequently, the subwoofer will stop functioning.For our valued customers, Onkyo USA has a speaker driver replacement program for the affected subwoofers. It is important that you check the model and serial number of your subwoofer.
Please click on the following link for more infomation on whether your subwoofer is eligible.
If you are eligible for this program, an Independent Onkyo Regional Service Center will send you material and instructions to return your subwoofer.
You can also contact Onkyo USA Customer Support during normal customer support hours (M-F 9am-8pm and Sat-Sun 10am-4pm ET) to see if your subwoofer falls under this speaker driver replacement program. Call toll free 1-855-460-1618 or local (201)785-2654.
To view this Press Release on the Onkyo Website Click Here: Subwoofer
- Hear Iron Maiden like never before! Purchase the ED-PH0N3S from ShopOnkyo & get a FREE Hi-Res album from OnkyoMusic! bit.ly/Shop-ED-PH0N3S 7 hours ago
- "Certified by THX" label on products means it is powerful enough to transport you to a galaxy far, far away. How so? bit.ly/2n0aHlR 1 day ago
- #TBT to our MC35TECH Component System which had a 3 disc-cd changer, high-sensitivity tuner, 4-mode timer, & banana… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Are you a fan of classical music? Here's a sweepstakes for a chance to win Luciano Pavarotti's Hi-Res Album. Enter @ bit.ly/2n2BDW1 3 days ago
- Here is an amp that’s versatile enough for a bit of everything; the A-9010 integrated amplifier is ready to inspire… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago