Sub-Woofer Speaker Driver Replacement Program
|07/19/11– Onkyo USA has determined that there is a high probability that the voice coil of certain subwoofers in the Home Theater and Speaker systems listed below may open; consequently, the subwoofer will stop functioning.For our valued customers, Onkyo USA has a speaker driver replacement program for the affected subwoofers. It is important that you check the model and serial number of your subwoofer.
Please click on the following link for more infomation on whether your subwoofer is eligible.
If you are eligible for this program, an Independent Onkyo Regional Service Center will send you material and instructions to return your subwoofer.
You can also contact Onkyo USA Customer Support during normal customer support hours (M-F 9am-8pm and Sat-Sun 10am-4pm ET) to see if your subwoofer falls under this speaker driver replacement program. Call toll free 1-855-460-1618 or local (201)785-2654.
To view this Press Release on the Onkyo Website Click Here: Subwoofer
- The missing piece to your home theater puzzle is the SKS-HT540 7.1-channel speaker package. bit.ly/2riEIUr https://t.co/XixEcJAMcA 11 hours ago
- Bring your music to life with the low-cost/high-performance Onkyo A-9010 integrated amplifier.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- #OnkyoSelfieSunday is Bryan Baker's EPIC Mancave! Here is our TX-NR828 7.2-Ch Network AVR powering BIC subs and Pol… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- Enjoy outstanding audio wherever you go with the E700M In-Ear Headphones. More info @ bit.ly/OUSE700m https://t.co/JiNwNZMpvN 4 days ago
- Fill one room or your whole home with music from our NEW 2-Way Wireless Network Speaker. More info @… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago