- How much do you know about speakers? Try this fun trivia for a chance to win a pair of SKF-4800 Tower Speakers. gleam.io/ADQ66/skf4800-… 12 hours ago
- For today's #TBT, we'd like to feature the 2003 THX-Certified TX-DS787 Digital Receiver. https://t.co/4Y92JmUow0 1 day ago
- Now shipping is the NCP-302 wireless speaker featuring @Chromecast built-in & FireConnect™. Enter to win a NCP-302… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Our firmware update activating Chromecast built-in on select 2016/2017 products is now available @… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- #SelfieSunday goes to Gab G's basement man-cave! Here is our TX-NR515 AVR w/ @polkaudio speakers. Gaming & moving w… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
Monthly Archives: January 2012
•If you have a connection when using the UWF-1 wireless dongle, but cannot get internet radio or a DLNA devices to work please make sure MAC Filtering is disabled in your router.
Here is an example of MAC Filtering: http://www.flickr.com/photos/onkyousa_customersupport/sets/72157629040326723/
•Please keep in mind all routers differ and this is an example using a Linksys Router. These are basic guidelines you can follow. Please follow your routers instructions on to how to access it.