- Contemplating on upgrading your non-4K TV? Try this quiz to see if you should or shouldn't. cnet.co/2yORnCn 22 hours ago
- It's time to refresh your home media experience with hi-fi sound. Now available for purchase is the all-new TX-8260… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Providing big value in small packages, these 2 mini-systems deliver a musical experience akin to component systems.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Have a small room that can use some help in the audio department? No worries, check out the HT-S3900.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- Link your 4KTV & streamline app-based music, on-demand TV, games +more with the TX-NR676 7.2-Ch Network AVR. Info @… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
Monthly Archives: January 2012
•If you have a connection when using the UWF-1 wireless dongle, but cannot get internet radio or a DLNA devices to work please make sure MAC Filtering is disabled in your router.
Here is an example of MAC Filtering: http://www.flickr.com/photos/onkyousa_customersupport/sets/72157629040326723/
•Please keep in mind all routers differ and this is an example using a Linksys Router. These are basic guidelines you can follow. Please follow your routers instructions on to how to access it.