- Our NEW 7-Ch AVR lineup packs in all the features & technology you want with enough high-octane power to thrill. vimeo.com/219850270 1 day ago
- RT @IronMaiden: US Fans! Would you like the chance to win a trip to see Iron Maiden in NYC on July 22nd?! Last chance to enter! https:/… 2 days ago
- #TBT to our CS-515 Mini System. This throwback was known for it's compact size yet detailed, balanced and spacious… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- Fill 1 room or your whole home w/music from the Wi-Fi-certified NCP-302 featuring Chromecast built-in & FireConnect… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- Buying direct from Onkyo has never been easier. Check out our online store & receive free shipping on orders $100+.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
Monthly Archives: January 2012
•If you have a connection when using the UWF-1 wireless dongle, but cannot get internet radio or a DLNA devices to work please make sure MAC Filtering is disabled in your router.
Here is an example of MAC Filtering: http://www.flickr.com/photos/onkyousa_customersupport/sets/72157629040326723/
•Please keep in mind all routers differ and this is an example using a Linksys Router. These are basic guidelines you can follow. Please follow your routers instructions on to how to access it.