- Quality sound to match your 4k TV. Bundle up and save $225 when you purchase the TX-RZ920 9.2-CH AVR and M-5010 Amp… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- Listen to music at its full potential. Enter to #win an all-new TX-8260 Network Stereo Receiver along with a #Free… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- Today we'd like to feature a #throwback from 2005! Here is the HT-L970 6.1 Channel Home Theater System which was kn… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Go beyond the capabilities of average wireless speakers with Onkyo’s two new smart speakers! bit.ly/2AeXOvq https://t.co/M2iGyRZ5Mi 4 days ago
- Immense dynamic power and crystal clear sound define the performance of our mid-range A/V receivers: the TX-NR676 a… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
Monthly Archives: January 2012
•If you have a connection when using the UWF-1 wireless dongle, but cannot get internet radio or a DLNA devices to work please make sure MAC Filtering is disabled in your router.
Here is an example of MAC Filtering: http://www.flickr.com/photos/onkyousa_customersupport/sets/72157629040326723/
•Please keep in mind all routers differ and this is an example using a Linksys Router. These are basic guidelines you can follow. Please follow your routers instructions on to how to access it.