Onkyo USA Product Support can help you with your hookups, issues and questions using Skype Video Calling. Just go to http://www.onkyousa.com and click on support. Then click on “Make A Call Back Appointment”, fill out the contact sheet with your Skype username and an Support Agent will contact you. Be sure to have a web cam connected to your PC or mobile device(with a camera) with the Skype app installed.
- How much do you know about speakers? Try this fun trivia for a chance to win a pair of SKF-4800 Tower Speakers. gleam.io/ADQ66/skf4800-… 12 hours ago
- For today's #TBT, we'd like to feature the 2003 THX-Certified TX-DS787 Digital Receiver. https://t.co/4Y92JmUow0 1 day ago
- Now shipping is the NCP-302 wireless speaker featuring @Chromecast built-in & FireConnect™. Enter to win a NCP-302… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- Our firmware update activating Chromecast built-in on select 2016/2017 products is now available @… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- #SelfieSunday goes to Gab G's basement man-cave! Here is our TX-NR515 AVR w/ @polkaudio speakers. Gaming & moving w… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago