Onkyo USA Product Support can help you with your hookups, issues and questions using Skype Video Calling. Just go to http://www.onkyousa.com and click on support. Then click on “Make A Call Back Appointment”, fill out the contact sheet with your Skype username and an Support Agent will contact you. Be sure to have a web cam connected to your PC or mobile device(with a camera) with the Skype app installed.
- Contemplating on upgrading your non-4K TV? Try this quiz to see if you should or shouldn't. cnet.co/2yORnCn 22 hours ago
- It's time to refresh your home media experience with hi-fi sound. Now available for purchase is the all-new TX-8260… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Providing big value in small packages, these 2 mini-systems deliver a musical experience akin to component systems.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Have a small room that can use some help in the audio department? No worries, check out the HT-S3900.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- Link your 4KTV & streamline app-based music, on-demand TV, games +more with the TX-NR676 7.2-Ch Network AVR. Info @… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago