The firmware update version 1141-0108-0400 is now available for download via USB only.
This update :
1. Improves problem of HDMI video output no longer working
2. Supports Onkyo Remote2 for iOS version: 1.30 or later;
– Adds support audio streaming from iOS device
3. Supports Onkyo Remote for Android version: 1.30 or later;
*it is also necessary to update the App;
4. Adds support of Home Media Function (Samba Server); Playing music files like Apple Lossless via
network/USB becomes possible;
Additional Audio file format
Apple Lossless (.m4a/.mp4/.M4A/.MP4)
– Sampling rates of 8 kHz, 11.025 kHz, 12 kHz, 16 kHz, 22.05 kHz, 24 kHz, 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 64
kHz, 88.2 kHz and 96 kHz are supported.
– Quantization bit: 16 bit, 24 bit
DSD (.dsf or .DSF)
– The sampling rate of 2.8224 MHz is supported.
Dolby True HD (.vr/.mlp/.VR/.MLP)*
– Sampling rates of 48 kHz, 64 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz and 192 kHz are supported.
*Playing Dolby True HD files at rear USB port is not supported.
Limitation of when using UWF-1
1. Only 64 kHz and less sampling rate is supported
2. Dolby TrueHD and DSD is not supported
3. Using rear USB port is not supported